I’m sorry to say I’ve done a poor job of keeping my blog up to date on Parks and Rec, so I will try harder in the near future, but for now I’ll point out a few things that have stuck with me for the last four episodes.
- Andy’s dumpster jumping.
- The return of Craig.
- Adam Scott and Retta being thrown back into the fire as more featured players.
- The semi-smooth transition that the show is making into a Chris/Anne free world.
- The interesting pairings we’ve gotten, especially Donna and Ron.
- Did I mention Andy jumping in the dumpster?
- Humanizing Councilman Jamm
- Ben as the hero in the accounting office!
Now that Leslie and Ben work full time for the Parks department again, will the show feel more normal? We’ll see!
Keep on Watchin’!