A few quick thoughts about New Girl:
- I love Coach, but he’s clearly pushing Winston to the sidelines. Damon Wayans Jr. has so much to offer, but hopefully they can balance everybody. They are doing a better job with Coach, as they are writing to DWJ’s strengths.
- I guess we’ve officially made Winston the crazy person we’ve all seen for the past couple of weeks. Scene like the ones in this week’s episode make that okay with me, as he and the crazy cat lady’s comedic chemistry was dead on.
- I liked that Jess and Nick’s relationship was treated as status quo, as their were only a few moment of it. The mini marriage talk was pretty funny.
- Schimdt has definitely lost some his stock as being the best character on the show, so hopefully he cheers up soon. The car stuff was a little too much.
- This season isn’t as strong as season 2, but it’s still funny enough for me to keep coming back!
Keep on Watchin’!